Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And so it begins...

Below is our expected itinerary for our upcoming Great American Road Trip. I believe that you each know what this means for each of you. For me I begin this GART 2 days after accepting my invitation to volunteer with the Peace Corps in Azerbaijan. 4 days before that I was the Best Man at my brothers wicked wedding. And 35 days before that I left Apple, in anticipation of doing exactly this; joining the Peace Corps 35 days from now (specifically: 9/23)

I am wicked excited about camping. I am wicked excited about seeing the country. I am wicked excited to hear how wicked excited you are about this too. Which, by-the-by, is a spot to slip in the notice that you now have access to post to the blog 'Bat Fishing in Montana' which is available here:

http://joshehr.blogspot.com/

See you soon,
Josh

Date: Sleeping Spot
Thurs 8/12: Josh gets in Denver
Sat 8/14: Evan gets in. Firehole Canyon, WY
Sun 8/15: Grand Teton, WY
Tue 8/17: Seattle, WA
Wed 8/18: Lake Tahoe, CA
Fri 8/20: Sacramento
Sat 8/21: Beach Party, 1st choice: Big Sur, Limekiln State Park, otherwise San Simeon
Sun 8/22: Los Padres, CA
Mon 8/23: Los Angeles, CA
Tue 8/25: Las Vegas, NV
Thurs 8/26: Flagstaff, AZ
Sat 8/28: Utah
Tue 8/31: Denver, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment