Saturday, October 9, 2010

Music 'from' Azerbaijan

I don't really have the luxury of downloading, let alone learning about, new music in Azerbaijan, so most of my music listening has been based on what I already have. Since I don't really have anything interesting to blog at this moment I decided to post a text podcast of what I've been listening to.

The-Dream-F.I.L.A. - quickly becoming one my favorite song of the year.
Katy Perry-Teenage Dream - a little slice of America so far away
The Refreshments-Girly - a total throwback to '96 from a total one hit wonder band
Bowie-Black Country Rock - Every podcast, audio or no audio, has got to have a lil' bowie
Robyn ft/Snoop Dog-U Should Know Better - Robyn featuring Snoop Dog! And he kills it.
Kanye West ft/Kid Cudi, Pusha T, John Legend, etc-Christian Dior Denim Flow - I am so excited that Kanye is doing all this work with Pusha T. He's got mad talent.
HEALTH-USA Boys - Super great noise dance pop. Get their Disco 2 compilation
Caribou-Eli - and some great psychedelia to round it out.

What's good US? Tell me what I should be listening to. Even better, email/snail mail me the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment