Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hip-Hop From The Land Of Fire: Enemy & Black - 23:44

This past Saturday at MyMic Khachmaz was good for Hip-Hop From The Land Of Fire.  I was able to hook up with 2 new rappers and get some contact info and material.  Both were really solid and I'm looking forward to some of the posts I have lined up.

This week's track comes from Enemy of Baku duo Enemy & Black, who came up for some stage time this past week.  I dig the barren aesthetic of this track, vocals and a slight supporting backing track.  No techno effects, no massive drums, just a man stressing over late night insecurities.

Also, Hip-Hop From The Land Of Fire has started a radio show on GrupFM.com.  It comes on Wednesday at 9pm(ish) Baku time, which is Wednesday at 12pm EST.  This week will be week 4 and I'm fairly confident at this point that it actually will come on.

Enemy (of Enemy & Black) - 23:44



Previous on Hip-Hop From The Land Of Fire: Burito

No comments:

Post a Comment