Thursday, September 16, 2010

Shuffle/Play #6

A while ago I had a series called shuffle/play, where instead of designing playlists I would throw up the 25 minutes or so of music I had been most frequently listening to. With 7 days left, these are the seven songs I've been listening to most extensively. Its safe to say that if I'm listening to music on my computer, I've probably listened to one of these songs in the last 20 minutes.

Eminem-Cold Wind Blows
David Bowie-Rebel Rebel (2003 version)
Drake feat. Kanye West, Jamie Foxx, and The-Dream-Digital Girl
Robyn feat. Snoop Dog-U Should Know Better
Discovery-I Want You Back
Ben Folds Five-Not the Same
Kanye West feat. Pusha T-Runaway Love

Copy paste this link into your browser to get it: files.me.com/joshehr/bl13n5


No comments:

Post a Comment