Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Moustache Project

Nick and MD sent a great care package this past week (thanks guys!). Included in it were for moustache masquerades, or moustaches on a stick. And of course, they are a huge hit. There is some scientific rule about the relationship between good times and moustache's on a stick. So, here are two new creative endeavors for you to get wildly excited about (share buttons below..)

The first is 'The Moustache Project,' where I am documenting people in Azerbaijan, while wearing moustaches. As you can see its pretty American heavy at this point but expect that to change once I get to site. Click here

The second is 'A Moustache a Day,' where I will be taking a picture of a random object each day with a moustache. My irregular internet might not allow me to update Flickr every day, but you can be certain there will be one every day. Click here

And to whet your appetite. Here are some flavor saver pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment