Thursday, October 20, 2011

Me And My Bed Need Some Alone Time


Its been a long time (relatively) since I've actually written something here, one of my longest stretches.  Currently on my lengthy post-it note to-do list there's a line item that says 'write something (anything)'.  Simply overcoming the inertia of not writing is something worth crossing off.

In the past two weeks I've continued on at school.  There's no mistaking the fact that school is work.  Some of my classes are outstanding, some are brutal, but it is just the reason that justifies me being here.  Its the other things, like softball tournaments, teacher trainings, new volunteer site visits, etc that make life exhausting.

Luckily its not exhausting in a bad way-everything happening is good and I'm happy about what I'm doing, but its exhausting nonetheless.  I fall into bed earlier and earlier and snooze later and later.  I keep thinking the next weekend will be easier, but the next weekend is a teacher training in Goychay, or our last Softball Tournament, or Halloween Party.  But the weekend after that…I am so sleeping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment