Thursday, September 27, 2012

Exciting News: Announcing Top 3 Apps


I hope you've been enjoying my posts over the past two years (yes, as of yesterday, its officially been 2 years).  In these two years I've written about joys and anxieties, observations and frustrations, activities and future plans.

Regarding the latter category, I'm really excited to finally share one of the projects I've been somewhat-secretly been working on: Top 3 Apps.  In the last few months I've begun developing apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and other iOS glowing rectangles.  And, my first one is finally in the App Store.

Its called 'Top 3: Track Your Priorities' and is a simple, effective, daily priority app.  Each morning it prompts you to write your Top 3 priorities for the day.  Throughout the day it will check in with you to help you keep your focus.  Finish them off?  Congrats! Top 3 won't bug you for the rest of the day.

I've been using it throughout testing for the past month and I've found it to be extremely useful.  Volumes of books on personal management and leadership discuss how important it is to establish your priorities early in your day and this app is explicitly designed to help you do that.  Download it HERE

I'd really appreciate if you check it out (ie: downloading it).  Its completely free.  I'm pretty confident that you will find it pretty useful.  Certainly feel free to spread the love too.  I genuinely believe that this is a universally useful application and many people can derive benefit from it.  Its free, so there's no cost to use it, and it helps out yours truly a lot.


Each day, identify your Top 3 Priorities and get what's most important to you done.

Reminder alarms to help you stay on track.  Already finished-Top 3 will leave you alone.
Customize when Top 3 checks in with you.

2 comments: