Wednesday, December 12, 2012

As One Journey Begins, Another Ends


Recently I had dinner with an old friend.  I hadn't seen him in 5 years and it was great to catch up and reminisce over fantastic nights that probably should have ended hours earlier and other Boulder stories.  I felt he was in a somewhat similar mental space as I am right now, excited and filled with enthusiasm for moldable an unknown future can be.

We talked a lot about what we had been doing and where our lives might take us.  One phrase often repeated was 'Why wouldn't this work!?'.  I really liked the mentality this question presses into you; 'What could possibly stop us from doing exactly what we want to do?'.  Its a question that helps one stay positive and optimistic about what the future may become.

I'd like to thank all of you for reading my emails and posts these past 2+ years.  To know that there were people back home interested in, and proud of, what I was doing was a continually comforting thought.

Now that I'm back from Peace Corps I've decided to conclude these semi-weekly emails.  However, I will continue to document my life adventures on a regular basis on my blog, joshehr.com.  If you would like, you can also sign up to receive email updates from that site (or email me back and I'll do it for you).  I hope it will be worth checking out, this will be a big year-traveling through SE Asia, releasing new products, and more.  I tell you what i tell myself: it will be good!

Additionally, if we're not already connected on LinkedIn please send me an invitation.  And if you feel so moved to endorse me I would greatly appreciate it as I begin my job search.  Connect with me on LinkedIn HERE.

Finally, I'm really excited to announce my second iPhone app, Tap Timer; a simple to use Timer that completely one-ups what comes standard on your magical glowing iOS device.  Tap to start it, tap to stop it, hold to edit it; run multiple timers at once, name them and choose from your iTunes for an alarm.  Check it out HERE.  (And if you missed it, check out Top 3 HERE)

Thanks for all the support over the years and thanks so much for reading what I've put out there and I hope I can continue to catch up with you on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment