Saturday, April 27, 2019

What is this place?

If you are actually reading this you probably a) haven't been on here for six+ years or b) more likely, have never been on this. Whichever, you might be thinking 'Josh wrote a lotttt'.

That was one of my fave things with Peace Corps, that I had time to write, nearly 300 posts. I've been randomly dipping back into some posts and its a bit like looking through a yearbook, embarrassing and nostalgic.

Anyways, here are a few fun ones:

Of all things, coaching a softball team was one of my favorite memories and projects in Azerbaijan.

My friend Elshad and I organized a TEDx in Xachmaz. 

My final entry exploring Azerbaijani rap. It's a 75m mix of my favorite tracks. The soundcloud post is down but you can still download it


No comments:

Post a Comment