Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hip-Hop From the Land of Fire: AiD ft. Jamal Ali - Biz İnsan Deyilik

Its a few days after Christmas, a time in most volunteers' lives where we wish a little harder to be home.  School goes on break soon, but its not tomorrow.  And today, I just completed my third party in as many weeks (this time-a children's concert, pics soon).  I'm tired, but mainly I'm lazy, and everything just read is rationalization on why I have a right to be lazy and not go grocery shopping, do laundry, change sheets, or whatever else I should be doing.  Luckily its Tuesday so I can take false (okay, maybe not totally false) satisfaction in a new Hip-Hop From the Land of Fire post.

We've heard from H.O.S.T. Alliance rapper AiD before, but that was a demo; this is a fully produced track off his album Biz İnsan Deyilik.  Like last week, this melody line is pretty simple, but whereas last week's was restrained and reflective, this one is upbeat and confident.  Its got a nice sing-along sway to it, until AiD breaks out in the 2nd verse, showing off some serious speed.

AiD ft. Jamal Ali - Biz İnsan Deyilik (which means: 'we're not human)

 AiD - Biz İnsan Deyilik ft. Jamal Ali by joshehr

Previous Hip-Hop From the Land of Fire: Okaber - Pianocu

No comments:

Post a Comment