Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some Hip-Hop For A Snowy Day-2K12

This mix marks the 5th anniversary of my winter hip-hop mix, which strives to be a soundtrack for your snowed in day.  I've been working on it for a couple months and think you'll really enjoy it.  Its mostly hip-hop with a few random tracks to compliment the mood.  So decide to not go outside today, and get warm and press play.

Download it HERE (or at soundcloud)




1. A$AP Rocky - Palace
2. Yelawolf - Stage Lights (remix)
3. M83 - Midnight City
4. Drake - Lord Knows ft/Rick Ross
5. PRoMete - Sus
6. Madonna - Sorry
7. Big K.R.I.T. - Free My Soul
8. AiD - Hisslǝr Danışanda ft/Ayka
9. The Weeknd - Wicked Games
10. Terius Nash - 1977 (Miss You Still)

P.S. to make room for this track on soundcloud, I had to remove 2K11 In Review.  But, you can still download it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment