Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hip-Hop From The Land Of Fire: Caspian Clan ft. Baku Beat - True or Not True

I'll be honest, ever since RapRock.Az's site redesign I've basically ditched it as my primary source of finding new Azeri rap.  But, as of yet, it hasn't been a big problem with AzRap.Az posting some great leaks and promos.  And I give them props for the new Caspian Clan track published.

I'm trying to get more into Caspian Clan recently based on Uran's strong mixtape and the strong one-offs they've been releasing.  I really like this team up with Baku Beat, who contribute their characteristic upright bass thump, it gives it a nice old school sound.  Check it out below.

Caspian Clan ft. Baku Beat - True or Not True



Previous on Hip-Hop From The Land Of Fire: A-Team

No comments:

Post a Comment