Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hip-Hop From The Land Of Fire: Hell Resident - 1 Il Paranoya

I'll be honest-I don't really understand what's being said in these tracks I'm posting.  Rap in one's native language is difficult enough understand; someone who scores an intermediate-high in language ability hardly stands a chance.  Sometimes this is a problem, I want to hear what Qaraqan, A-Team, and Uran are saying.  I want them to be as clever as I think they are.

Other times its a benefit.  If there was an American rapper named 'Hell Resident' I would probably pass them by, not wanting to hear (what I assume would be) their horror-video game inspired rhymes.  But when you don't know the language-well, who cares!  1 Il Paranoya is a short track, a fever rant alternating with a high-pitched vocal edit.  Of all the tracks I've been listening to this week, this one has stayed with me.  Give it a spin.

SEO love to RapRock.Az for the lead.

Hell Resident - 1 Il Paranoya (which means: 1 year, paranoid)



Previous Hip-Hop From The Land Of Fire: Qurd

No comments:

Post a Comment