Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hip-Hop From The Land Of Fire: Qurd - Rəqs Edir Hər Kəs

Now this is some Azerbaijani hip-hop.  Within the first 2 seconds, I knew this was a track I had to post.  So far, much of the hip-hop I've heard in Azerbaijan is basically Azeri rapping over the American standard of produced beats, samples, or melodies.  Don't get me wrong-I love that genre, that's why I started this blog.  

This however sounds like it was taken straight from an Azeri toy (wedding).  Imagine this song's melody, increase the decibel level by a factor of a hundred and you'll have a pretty accurate sonic picture of a toy.  It would fit in pretty well, the title means 'Everybody Dance', and I bet if I play this song at softball practice at least 3 of my players will start dancing.  Its an ingrained audio cue since childhood.

SEO love to AzRap.Az

Qurd - Rəqs Edir Hər Kəs (which means: Everybody Dance)


Previous Hip-Hop From The Land Of Fire: Baku Beat


No comments:

Post a Comment