Thursday, June 7, 2012

The 10th Anniversary Summer Mix-2012

Currently I'm in Istanbul.  Tomorrow night I'll board a bus that will take me to my private boat, where 15 awesome people and I will sun on the deck, swim in the sea, and listen to lots of great music.

This year's Summer Mix was designed specifically with this trip in mind.  There are a lot of people coming and I wanted to put together a mix that would be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of their musical tastes.  I want this to be a perfect soundtrack to a perfect summer moment, and this mix is filled with classics in hopes of hitting the mark here: Prince, Rolling Stone, Notorious BIG., Beach Boys, etc etc.

Enjoy The 10th Annual Summer Mix; I think its one of my best.  Check it out and download it HERE:

10th Anniversary Summer Mix-2012

1) The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
2) New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
3) Sloan - Unkind
4) Notorious BIG - Juicy
5) Stevie Nicks - Edge Of Seventeen
6) Beastie Boys - Sure Shot
7) The Beach Boys - Sloop John B
8) The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love?
9) Prince - Sign 0 The Times
10) Violent Femmes - Blister In The Sun
11) The Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
12) A Tribe Called Quest - Scenario
13) Spoon - The Underdog
14) Katy B - Broken Record
15) OutKast - Rosa Parks
16) Japandroids - The House That Heaven Built
17) Frank Ocean - Songs For Women

No comments:

Post a Comment