Sunday, June 10, 2012

What's On Deck This Summer


Summer is finally here.  I've been looking forward to this summer since last summer ended.  Its hot, its humid, but man is it a great season.  Partially because watermelon is so cheap, partially because we can go to Nabran, but mainly because I can feel so free from responsibilities.

Here's what's on my deck this summer.

June: Quite a busy June, but all good things

6/3: Baseball Tournament in Baku (finished)
6/4-6/19: Turkey (currently enjoying)
6/24: Baseball Tournament in Guba
6/25-6/30: Khachmaz Summer Camp

July: After a packed June, July has been reserved as a me month.  My goal is to write 1000 words a day, practice yoga a ton, and get ready for initial job networking.  I plan on that being my daily schedule, 5 days a week.

7/7: Huge 4th of July Celebration in Khachmaz
7/15: MyMic Khachmaz
7/29-8/4: Ingrid coming to Azerbaijan!

August: The heat of summer.  I largely plan on figuring out ways to cool down.

8/5-8/9: Trip up to Sheki (this might expand longer).
8/12: MyMic Khachmaz
8/24-8/25: Shirvan Teacher Training Workshop
8/29-8/30: Close of Service Conference

Once COS conference hits, my busy busy fall will begin.  I'm booked almost every weekend during fall which will be a nice way to speed through the final months of my service.

No comments:

Post a Comment