Sunday, May 1, 2011

Achievement Unlocked: 100 Posts

With my last post on Chocolate Banana Pancakes, I officially, and deliciously hit 100 posts. There's nothing really significant in and of itself in this number, just triple digits, but it does give me a bit of pride.

And here, as a pathetically obvious attempt at increased hit count, are a review of my 5 most popular posts from the first 100.

This is where I introduce the Moustache Project, documenting profiles with felt moustaches, inspired by a care package sent by Margaret and Nick. Unfortunately with the death of my camera battery in November and the replacement only now being en-route this project has been put on temporary hiatus. However, the pics up there now are still great.

I was surprised that the description of my birthday was in the top 5 but apparently there was a high demand on how I spent my first eve as a 28 year old. This also includes the crucial advice from a former pizza making professional of making the perfect pie: topping management.

One of my favorite websites,the 99%, posed an asked twitter followers what their favorite interview questions were and presented their favorite 20 in an article. As someone who has done a fair bit of interviewing himself I found some questions interesting, some arrogant, and some not-quite there. This post is my commentary for each question.

This was my first trip to Baki. It was a really fun group we got to go with and the photos turned out pretty well too.

One thing I've been amazed at in Azerbaijan is how I haven't really skipped a beat in music. Aside from the fact that I can no longer go to concerts, I've still been keeping up with whats new and whats good. This is my 2010 year end roundup, which also includes a link to a 21 song mix I made highlighting the best of 2010. New Kanye, new Robyn, new LCD, new Four Tet, I am still amazed at what a great year 2010 was for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment